THE BIBLE SAYS…
· Acts 2:41-47 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 44And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. 46And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
· Acts 4:4 Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
· Acts 5:14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
Acts 6:7 And
the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in
Acts 9:31 Then
had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and
· Acts 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord. (See Acts 11:24)
· Acts 14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.
· Acts 16:5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.
· Acts 17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.
· Acts 18:8 And Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized.