THE BIBLE SAYS
Compiled by Daniel L. Wakefield
· Genesis 39:2-3 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
· Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
· Deuteronomy 29:9 Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Chronicles 22:11-13 Now,
my son, the Lord be with thee; and prosper thou, and build the house of the
Lord thy God, as he hath said of thee. Only
the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding, and give thee charge concerning
· II Chronicles 26:5 And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the Lord, God made him to prosper.
for the peace of
seek ye first the
· Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
· Hebrews 11:37-38 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
· III John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.