CONCERNING SLAIN IN THE SPIRIT, TRANCES, & OTHER PHENONOMEN
THE BIBLE SAYS…
Numbers 24:2-4 And
Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw
· 1 Samuel 19:24 And he stript off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?
· 2 Chronicles 5:14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
· Matthew 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
· Mark 9:25-27 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.
Acts 9:3-4 And
as he journeyed, he came near
· Acts 10:10-11 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. (See Acts 11:5)
· Acts 22:17-18 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.
· 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
· Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: