CONCERNING (UN)-LIMITED ATONEMENT
THE BIBLE SAYS…
Compiled by Daniel L. Wakefield
· Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
· John 3:14-17 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he have his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
· Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
· Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
· Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
· Romans 10:11-13 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
· I Timothy 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
· II Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
· I John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our’s only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
· Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.