· Genesis 7:22-24 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. 23And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. 24And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.
Genesis 19:24-25 Then
the Lord rained upon
Exodus 12:29-30 And
it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord
smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh
that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the
firstborn of cattle. 30And Pharaoh
rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and
there was a great cry in
Numbers 16:31-35 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all
these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: 32And
the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all
the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their
goods. 33They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into
the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the
congregation. 34And all
· Ezekiel 5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
· Acts 5:9-10 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
· Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. (Rev. 6:1-17)
· Revelation 8:5-6 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. 6And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. (Rev. 8:7—9:21)
· Revelation 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. (Rev. 16:1-21)
· Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (See II Peter 3:7-12)